ISG has been consistently recognized by Crain’s as One of Chicago’s Largest Minority-Owned Firms. At ISG, our minority status is something we are extremely proud of.
Innovative Systems Group is one of the largest minority-owned Management Consulting and Information Technology Services firms in the Midwest and is certified by the following organizations:
- City of Chicago-Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Illinois Dept. of Central Management Services – MBE Certified
- Chicago Minority Business Development Council, Inc. (CMBDC) – MBE Certified
As a CMBDC certified organization, ISG has access and membership into the National Minority Supplier Development Council, Inc. (NMSDC), a network of over 40 regional councils in major cities across the United States.
ISG appreciates the opportunities that Minority Business Enterprise status occasionally uncovers and we work earnestly to turn each of these opportunities into lasting relationships. In turn, we encourage our employees, friends and colleagues to support our involvement in the following organizations:
- American Heart Association
- American Diabetes Association
- DePaul University Scholarship Program